    I am new to java. I am at the point, where I to start to learn XML
    parsing. What is a good open source, freeware, XML editor that I can
    use?

    Richie, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Richie

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 16 Oct 2005 09:59:35 -0700, "Richie" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/xml.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Richie

    bhvijaykumar Guest

    http://www.xerlin.org/ , netbeans , vim , emacs , jext etc
    Try Google "opensource xml editors'
    you will get lot of opensource editors

    bhvijaykumar, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Richie wrote:
    > I am new to java. I am at the point, where I to start to learn XML
    > parsing. What is a good open source, freeware, XML editor that I can
    > use?

    Free but not open source
    http://www.xmlcooktop.com/

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Oct 17, 2005
  5. TechBookReport, Oct 17, 2005
  6. Richie

    Guest

    In linux I use a very good GPL xml editor called 'kxmleditor' as part
    of the KDE enviroment. Just type the command from the command line.

    HTH,
    iksrazal

    , Oct 17, 2005
  7. Richie

    Richie Guest

    thank you all. i will try them all out

    Richie, Oct 22, 2005
  8. Richie

    Cladonia Guest

    Perhaps you should try Exchanger XML Lite from Cladonia.
    http://www.freexmleditor.com. Java-based fully fledged XML Editor, free
    for use in non-commercial environment, no registration, no trial
    period, no nagging to buy.

    Cladonia, Oct 26, 2005
  9. Richie

    Richie Guest