open source XSL XSD application

fatwallet961

the best way to learn a technology / language is to read the code

is there any open source commerical grade real world example that make
use of

XML, XSL, XPath, Schema

i found alot of example project http://sourceforge.net/ on PHP,
Mysql, Java, Javascript

But I can't find much project make use of XSL / Schema

Thanks

fatwallet961

any other open source has full documentation + example on how to make
use of XSL / schema ?

thanks again

Joe Kesselman

Full implementions of these, and code that uses them, can be found as
part of various Apache projects. The Xerces parser implements schemas;
the Xalan processor implements stylesheets and XPaths.