    But I can't find much project make use of XSL / Schema

    Thanks

    , Jan 13, 2007

  2. For XSLT, see the FXSL library project

    Cheers,
    Dimitre Novatchev

    Dimitre Novatchev, Jan 13, 2007

    any other open source has full documentation + example on how to make
    use of XSL / schema ?

    thanks again

    , Jan 13, 2007
  4. Full implementions of these, and code that uses them, can be found as
    part of various Apache projects. The Xerces parser implements schemas;
    the Xalan processor implements stylesheets and XPaths.

    Joe Kesselman, Jan 15, 2007