OpenGL in VC7

Michael Sgier

Hi
OpenGL in VC7. I get errors with the default include gl file. Which and
where to get
working OpenGL files?
I also get errors with glfunctions in Kdevelop. Any help here?
Thanks indeed. Regards
Michael

John Carson

Michael Sgier said:
Hi
OpenGL in VC7. I get errors with the default include gl file. Which
and where to get
working OpenGL files?
I also get errors with glfunctions in Kdevelop. Any help here?
Thanks indeed. Regards
Michael

I suggest you ask in one of these

comp.graphics.api.opengl
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi

Carter Smith

They're included with Visual Studio.

Check out

http://www.icarusindie.com/DoItYourSelf/javascript3D/realtime/

They're lessons on doing real time ray tracing with C++. core.cpp is OpenGL
and there's a quick run down on how to compile it.

http://www.icarusindie.com/DoItYourSelf/LifeOnLine/

Life On-Line (currently no server is available) also uses OpenGL for the
clients. The source for the newest client includes an OpenGL class, a
Winsock class and IIRC an OGG playing class.

Ben Kucenski
www.icarusindie.com