    I also get errors with glfunctions in Kdevelop. Any help here?
    Thanks indeed. Regards
    Michael

    Michael Sgier, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Michael Sgier

    John Carson Guest

    "Michael Sgier" <> wrote in message
    news:411f01e9$0$4870$
    > Hi
    > OpenGL in VC7. I get errors with the default include gl file. Which
    > and where to get
    > working OpenGL files?
    > I also get errors with glfunctions in Kdevelop. Any help here?
    > Thanks indeed. Regards
    > Michael

    I suggest you ask in one of these

    comp.graphics.api.opengl
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi

    --
    John Carson

    John Carson, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Michael Sgier

    Carter Smith Guest

    They're included with Visual Studio.

    Check out

    http://www.icarusindie.com/DoItYourSelf/javascript3D/realtime/

    They're lessons on doing real time ray tracing with C++. core.cpp is OpenGL
    and there's a quick run down on how to compile it.

    http://www.icarusindie.com/DoItYourSelf/LifeOnLine/

    Life On-Line (currently no server is available) also uses OpenGL for the
    clients. The source for the newest client includes an OpenGL class, a
    Winsock class and IIRC an OGG playing class.

    Ben Kucenski
    www.icarusindie.com

    Carter Smith, Aug 15, 2004