OpenGL with Mcmillan Installer?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Michael Peuser, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. I encountered two problems with Mcmillan's Installer when trying to make a
    distribution from an OpenGL/Tk program.

    (1) This part of the Tk interface seems to be to hard: The exe does not find
    Togl (I copied the .dll manually, but that did not help any...)
    (Lines 71 - 82 from __init__ )
    # add this file's directory to Tcl's search path
    # on Linux Togl is installed in ./linux2-tk8.0
    # on Windows (Python2.0) in ./win32-tk8.3
    _default_root.tk.call('lappend', 'auto_path', os.path.join( \
    os.path.dirname(__file__), \
    sys.platform + "-tk" + _default_root.getvar("tk_version")))
    try:
    _default_root.tk.eval('load {} Togl')
    except TclError:
    pass
    _default_root.tk.call('package', 'require', 'Togl')

    Any idea?

    (2) The dist-directory is full of FOX, wx and Pygame/SDL garbage. I can
    remove that of course, but maybe someone already has a coustumized
    Installer.spec template for this ???

    Thank you for your help
    Michael P

    Michael Peuser, Aug 23, 2003