    would be easier if they were for ruby ;)

    TIA
    Martin Larsson

    Martin larsson, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Martin larsson

    Robert K. Guest

    I'm not sure. The famous NE-HE tutorials for OGL may have also a ruby
    version. At least the first parts exist in minimum 8 languages

    Robert K., Feb 2, 2004

  3. I've looked at them and couldnt find any ruby examples, will take a
    closer look though

    Martin larsson, Feb 2, 2004
  4. Martin larsson

    Dennis Ranke Guest

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 05:31:51 +0900, Martin larsson <> wrote:

    > I've looked at them and couldnt find any ruby examples, will take a
    > closer look though
    >

    > Robert K. wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not sure. The famous NE-HE tutorials for OGL may have also a ruby
    >> version. At least the first parts exist in minimum 8 languages

    RUDL (http://rudl.sourceforge.net/) comes with ruby versions of 10 NEHE
    lessons.

    --
    Dennis Ranke