Opengroupware source code in C/C++?

Rolf Magnus

Anthony said:
Does anyone know of source code for opengroupware in C/C++?

There is no such language as "C/C++", but the opengroupware source code
can surely be downloaded from http://www.opengroupware.org . Sometimes,
I wonder how people manage to post to usenet newsgroups if they can't
even find out such simple things on their own...

Jonathan Turkanis

Rolf Magnus said:
There is no such language as "C/C++", but the opengroupware source
code

Really? How embarrassing! I always thought 'C/C++' was the language
discussed in the C/C++ Users Journal, and compiled by Comeau C/C++.
;-)

Jonathan

Phlip

There is no such language as "C/C++", but the opengroupware source
code

Really? How embarrassing! I always thought 'C/C++' was the language
discussed in the C/C++ Users Journal, and compiled by Comeau C/C++.
;-)

There is no language called "C/C++". There is, however, a marketing slant
called "C/C++". It targets those who may not be aware which style of
language they are using, or which language they are using.

Ron Natalie

Phlip said:
There is no language called "C/C++". There is, however, a marketing slant
called "C/C++". It targets those who may not be aware which style of
language they are using, or which language they are using.
Besides c/c++ is undefined behavior if C is a built-in type.

Jeff Schwab

Ron said:
Besides c/c++ is undefined behavior if C is a built-in type.

LOL!

When folks write "C/C++", I think they mean "C and C++". Come to think
of it, I'm going to start writing "C&C++". Does anybody see any problem
(other than ugliness) with C&C++, or have a better idea? Perhaps
C\+{0,2} for regex fans?

Martijn Lievaart

When folks write "C/C++", I think they mean "C and C++". Come to think
of it, I'm going to start writing "C&C++". Does anybody see any problem
(other than ugliness) with C&C++, or have a better idea? Perhaps
C\+{0,2} for regex fans?

<SPLORF>

I don't have any problem with C&C++. Cats & Coffee++. Brilliant. No
problem. But I think most people will take the term somewhat less
seriously..... :)

See http://lightning.prohosting.com/~bjgeiger/doodles/learn/acr.html.

M4

Mike Smith

Jeff said:
When folks write "C/C++", I think they mean "C and C++". Come to think
of it, I'm going to start writing "C&C++". Does anybody see any problem
(other than ugliness) with C&C++

Wouldn't that also be undefined behavior? ;-)