Opening a form page and skipping link click

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Charles Siegel, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. I’ve tried to explain this before, let me try again.....

    I want to be able to click on a link which takes you directly to a frame
    page. The upper part of the frame is the menu for the shopping cart and
    has no forms.

    The bottom part of the frame is the data page which brings back the data
    search from the shopping cart.

    For instance you click on marbles from the original link that takes you
    to the frame and now you get:

    Frame 1: The menu at the top of the page.

    Frame 2: Below that is the word marbles which you have to click on to
    get to the data.

    I want to be able to click on the original link and get the following:

    Frame 1: The menu at the top of the page.

    Frame 2: Instead of getting the word marbles which you have to click on
    to get the data.... I want the bottom frame to eliminate the marble
    click link and go directly to the data.

    The frame part I know, but the form part I’m not sure. I am currently
    using similar form code like this in Frame 2:

    <form method=get
    action=http://www.marbles.com/store.asp target="_new">

    <input type=image src="http://www.marbles.com/marbles.jpg">
    <input type=hidden name="SearchType" value="Cat"><input type=hidden
    name="Mfg" value="marbles"><input type=hidden name="Action"
    Value="FromPage">

    </form>

    This is very difficult to explain. I hope this is better this time.

    Charlie

    Charles Siegel, Feb 19, 2006