    how can i solve this problem?

    Thanks,
    Dana
    dana lees, Sep 21, 2004

  2. dana lees

    Matt Berther Guest

    Hello dana,

    Is the error message a direct quote? If so, then I would check your code replacing top.frames,tabs with top.frames.tabs.

    Otherwise, I would consider replacing top with parent...

    Notice the extra comma...

    --
    Matt Berther
    http://www.mattberther.com

    Matt Berther, Sep 21, 2004

  3. dana lees

    dana lees Guest

    Hi,

    I'm sorry. This wasn't a direct quote. I am using "top.frames.tab"...

    i've tried also "parent" but there's a problem too...

    Dana

    dana lees, Sep 22, 2004