opening a frameset in an IFrame

dana lees

Hello,

I've written a C# web application.
I'm using frameset that contains 3 frames.

when i try to open this frameset in an iframe and i try to reference other
frames from a different frame, i get an error, for example:

"'top.frames,tabs.location' is null or not an object"

how can i solve this problem?

Thanks,
Dana

Matt Berther

Hello dana,

Is the error message a direct quote? If so, then I would check your code replacing top.frames,tabs with top.frames.tabs.

Otherwise, I would consider replacing top with parent...

Notice the extra comma...

dana lees

Hi,

I'm sorry. This wasn't a direct quote. I am using "top.frames.tab"...

i've tried also "parent" but there's a problem too...

Dana