opening a new window

khawar

hi,,, in my *.cs file, when the submit button is clicked
i want to have a page open in a new window open.
can someone tell me the code in C# please, no javascript
thanks

bruce barker

sorry, can only be done in javascript. C# can render the javascript though.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Lenny

sounds like it's a web app. To open a new window you need client-side script
JS or VB.
window.open(URL, name [, features])