    url in the address bar? Actually it's a PDF file. Is this possible?

    Thanks
    Joris
    Joris De Groote, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Open it in a frame, with the current page with 0 width.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 25, 2006

  3. How do I create a frame from my asp.net webpage?

    Joris De Groote, Apr 25, 2006
  4. You just create a frameset using normal HTML.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Apr 25, 2006
  5. Then I have to make different pages?
    I want to have this in one page and not have several pages for this?

    Joris De Groote, Apr 26, 2006