Opening a webpage from a window form without showing the URL to the User

Pankaj Jain

HI All

I have a problem in Opening a Web page URL from window form.I am using the
following code

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start( stdBrowser,
http://test.user.com/abcd.asp?username=xyz&password=abcd);

That is working fine but the problem is

The Url is visible in the address box of the browser. Often the URL contains
data (username, password) that should not be visible to the user.
I need to Find a way to call a URL without making the URL visible. The
response should be displayed a new instance of the system's web browser

OR some how i need to hide these username & password

regards,
Pankaj Jain

Nagarro Software Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 36, Electronics City,
Sector 18, Gurgaon, India - 122015
http://www.nagarro.com
Phone (+ 91) 124 - 5016775, 2455301, 2455302, 2455303
Extn. 702
Direct :- 3048702
Fax (+ 91) 124 - 2455304

"This electronic communication and any accompanying document are intended
only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error and/or are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system. We do not claim
that this information is complete or accurate and any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender."

Kalpesh

Hi,

Do one thing
1) Open the browser with page A alongwith username & password as
querystring
2) On page A, transfer it to another page after checking the
credentials

Another better thing would be to send the info encrypted & check it on
server whether it is the valid info (something what msn messnger or
yahoo messenger does)

HTH
Kalpesh

Pankaj Jain

sorry for that....

I don't have access to that web site so i can't use any of the technique
also i am openning this link from desktop application so i con't use post
method

Pankaj Jain

Hi

That will open the page in the Descktop application Browser.I want to open a
link in a new window of IE browser

Thanks
Pankaj Jain