Opening all links of a html page and saving the html pages

java_seek

I want to know how to open all the links of a html page and then, save
those html pages.
In other words, if a html page @ www.ndtv.com has 10 links, I would
like to save the html pages (that are the target of these 10 links )
on to my computer.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Sj=F6blom?=

java_seek said:
I want to know how to open all the links of a html page and then, save
those html pages.
In other words, if a html page @ www.ndtv.com has 10 links, I would
like to save the html pages (that are the target of these 10 links )
on to my computer.

wget.

klynn47

I would suggest reading the HTML page through Java, parsing it to
locate the links, and then reading each of those links. You could
probably easily set up a recursive method to do it.

Tilman Bohn

I would suggest reading the HTML page through Java, parsing it to
locate the links, and then reading each of those links. You could
probably easily set up a recursive method to do it.

It would also be useful to write a Javascript interpreter along
the way so one could pick up links that are being changed or
inserted by JS.

Cheers, Tilman

Andrei Kouznetsov

I want to know how to open all the links of a html page and then, save
those html pages.
In other words, if a html page @ www.ndtv.com has 10 links, I would
like to save the html pages (that are the target of these 10 links )
on to my computer.

acme.com has perfect solution for that and its free.