opening asp file and loading certain text into a form

Andie

Hello.

Can anyone help me with the following.

I have a config.asp file with contains information like:

'---------------------------------------------------------------------
' Is Store Admin installed. (Y/N)
'---------------------------------------------------------------------
const StoreAdminInstalled = "y"

'-- ADDED - Version 1.8 ----------------------------------------------
' Put Store in Debug Mode? (Y/N)
'---------------------------------------------------------------------
const debugMode = "N"

'-- ADDED - Version 2.2 ----------------------------------------------
' Lock the Database. (Y/N)
'---------------------------------------------------------------------
const dbLocked = "N"

'-- ADDED - Version 2.2 ----------------------------------------------
' Additonal login for general non-administrator staff. This login
' will NOT allow acces to the setup and configuration utilities.
'---------------------------------------------------------------------
const nonAdminUser = ""
const nonAdminPass = ""

How can I get an asp script to open the config.asp and list the following in
a form:

of course the form will be preformatted containing titles like:

debugmode
dblocked
nonAdminUser
nonAdminPass

I would like information currently contained within the "" to be stored in a
textbox.

and when I click the update button, have the script either edit the
config.asp or create a new file and delete the old config.asp and then
rename the new file.

can this be done?

--
To reply, remove "TRASH" from email address

Thanks,

Andie