Opening Folder Browse Dialog On Client Side Options

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Moshiko, Nov 22, 2007.

  1. Moshiko

    Moshiko Guest

    Hi guys,

    I am writing a website and I would like to write a user control
    (ActiveX? DLL?) that can open the Windows Folder Browse Dialog from
    the client.

    I do have a user control (a DLL project) that opens the relevant
    Dialog box.

    I have problems integrating it in my website - I would like users to
    use that control (i.e. open and select a folder) from the Web
    browser.

    Please let me know if any of you did something like this before.

    Thank you in advance
    Moshiko, Nov 22, 2007