Opening for an entry level position in SLC Utah

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeffrey Moss, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Jeffrey Moss

    Jeffrey Moss Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get your foot =
    in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level web developer to =
    assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails application. Opportunity for =
    advancement.

    Contact me if you're interested.

    -Jeff
    ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50--
    Jeffrey Moss, Mar 15, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Jeffrey Moss

    pat eyler Guest

    Jeff,
    is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
    on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?

    I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
    Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
    later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.


    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:10:48 +0900, Jeffrey Moss <> wrote:
    > Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get your foot in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level web developer to assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails application. Opportunity for advancement.
    >
    > Contact me if you're interested.
    >
    > -Jeff
    >



    --
    thanks,
    -pate
    -------------------------
    ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    words, we cheat, they don't.
    pat eyler, Mar 15, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Jeffrey Moss

    pat eyler Guest

    oops, that obviously was meant to go to a *much* smaller distribution.

    -pate


    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41:59 -0800, pat eyler <> wrote:
    > Jeff,
    > is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
    > on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?
    >
    > I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
    > Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
    > later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.
    >
    >
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:10:48 +0900, Jeffrey Moss <> wrote:
    > > Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get your foot in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level web developer to assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails application. Opportunity for advancement.
    > >
    > > Contact me if you're interested.
    > >
    > > -Jeff
    > >

    >
    > --
    > thanks,
    > -pate
    > -------------------------
    > ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    > violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    > words, we cheat, they don't.
    >



    --
    thanks,
    -pate
    -------------------------
    ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    words, we cheat, they don't.
    pat eyler, Mar 15, 2005
    #3
  4. Jeffrey Moss

    Randy Kramer Guest

    On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:10 pm, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
    > Contact me if you're interested.


    Asking here (on list) but consider me interested--will you consider someone
    not in SLC to telecommute?

    Randy Kramer
    Randy Kramer, Mar 15, 2005
    #4
  5. Jeffrey Moss

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    pat eyler wrote:
    >
    > oops, that obviously was meant to go to a *much* smaller distribution.
    >
    > -pate


    Good thing you didn't post you resume and salary requirements! :)

    Curt


    >
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41:59 -0800, pat eyler <> wrote:
    > > Jeff,
    > > is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
    > > on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?
    > >
    > > I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
    > > Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
    > > later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.
    > >
    > >
    > > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:10:48 +0900, Jeffrey Moss

    > <> wrote:
    > > > Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get

    > your foot in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level
    > web developer to assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails
    > application. Opportunity for advancement.
    > > >
    > > > Contact me if you're interested.
    > > >
    > > > -Jeff
    > > >

    > >
    > > --
    > > thanks,
    > > -pate
    > > -------------------------
    > > ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    > > violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    > > words, we cheat, they don't.
    > >

    >
    >
    > --
    > thanks,
    > -pate
    > -------------------------
    > ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    > violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    > words, we cheat, they don't.
    >
    > --
    > No virus found in this incoming message.
    > Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
    > Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.2 - Release Date: 3/11/2005
    >
    Curt Hibbs, Mar 15, 2005
    #5
  6. Jeffrey Moss

    Jeffrey Moss Guest

    It's actually in Sandy, and yes.

    -Jeff

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Randy Kramer" <>
    To: "ruby-talk ML" <>
    Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:09 PM
    Subject: Re: Opening for an entry level position in SLC Utah


    > On Tuesday 15 March 2005 01:10 pm, Jeffrey Moss wrote:
    >> Contact me if you're interested.

    >
    > Asking here (on list) but consider me interested--will you consider
    > someone
    > not in SLC to telecommute?
    >
    > Randy Kramer
    >
    >
    Jeffrey Moss, Mar 15, 2005
    #6
  7. Jeffrey Moss

    pat eyler Guest

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 04:34:44 +0900, Jeffrey Moss <> wrote:
    > It's actually in Sandy, and yes.
    >


    That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?

    What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
    some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
    servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)


    Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time ;)


    -pate

    > -Jeff
    >

    --
    thanks,
    -pate
    -------------------------
    ParseTree is a little brown stinky ferret that digs down a hole and
    violently rips the AST away from the warm bosom of ruby. In other
    words, we cheat, they don't.
    pat eyler, Mar 15, 2005
    #7
  8. Re: Ruby on Rails openings

    pat eyler wrote:
    > That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?
    >
    > What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
    > some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
    > servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)
    >
    > Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time ;)



    Folks looking for Ruby on Rails work: consider listing yourself on
    http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/AvailableForHire
    I've had a lot of interest from this page alone (Google, perhaps?)

    There's a job postings page also, but it doesn't see much turnover.
    http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/JobPostings
    A RSS feed (or heck, rubyjobs.com) would be a welcome addition.

    Best,
    jeremy
    Jeremy Kemper, Mar 15, 2005
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. lugal

    Utah Python Users Group

    lugal, Apr 13, 2005, in forum: Python
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    324
    Jim Hargrave
    Apr 25, 2005
  2. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    284
  3. Poorni
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    362
  4. Jamis Buck

    [ANN] Utah Ruby Users Group

    Jamis Buck, Apr 5, 2005, in forum: Ruby
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    147
    Jamis Buck
    Apr 5, 2005
  5. Jamis Buck
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    95
    Jamis Buck
    Dec 18, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page