Opening for an entry level position in SLC Utah

Jeffrey Moss

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50

Consider yourself a savvy web developer but can't seem to get your foot =
in the door? We're interested in hiring an entry level web developer to =
assist with maintaining a ruby-on-rails application. Opportunity for =
advancement.

Contact me if you're interested.

-Jeff
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C5294F.9BB14B50--

pat eyler

Jeff,
is this something that needs to be onsite, or are you willing to take
on a remote worker? What about fulltime vs. part time?

I'm currently employed, but am interested in picking up some part time
Ruby and Rails related work. I may be moving down to the SLC area
later this year, but currently live a bit south of Seattle.

Curt Hibbs

pat said:
oops, that obviously was meant to go to a *much* smaller distribution.

-pate

Good thing you didn't post you resume and salary requirements! :)

Curt

pat eyler

It's actually in Sandy, and yes.

That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?

What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)

Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time ;)

-pate

Jeremy Kemper

pat said:
That's good to hear. Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?

What more can you tell me? is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
some win32? Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL? What about web
servers? (I'm just loaded with questions)

Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time ;)

Folks looking for Ruby on Rails work: consider listing yourself on
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/AvailableForHire
I've had a lot of interest from this page alone (Google, perhaps?)

There's a job postings page also, but it doesn't see much turnover.
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/JobPostings
A RSS feed (or heck, rubyjobs.com) would be a welcome addition.

Best,
jeremy