Opening for Graphics Designer

Discussion in 'Java' started by Softech World WIde, Apr 19, 2011.

  1. Location: Karachi, Pakistan

    A well reputed Software House is looking for Graphic Designer who has
    professional
    handson experience on Silverlight

    Develop mockups, write the html, and develop any web base content.
    Design or create graphics to meet a client's specific commercial or
    promotional
    needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. Graphic designer should
    use a variety
    of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects
    Minimum Experience: 1 Year

    Responsibilities:
    - Analysis of new projects
    - Co-ordination among all team members
    - Responsible all projects designed mockups
    - Designing of banners and images.
    - Web and Sharepoint Designing
    - Coding in (HTML, DHTML, CSS and other web designing or imaging tools
    as well)
    - Group discussion of new projects designs
    - Focus on client’s complaints to solve as per their requirements
    layout
    Presentation.
    - Designing mockups for new requirements
    - Researching new design techniques / tools

    Interested Candidates can send their resume at

    Designation should be mentioned in the subject

    Softech World WIde, Apr 19, 2011

  2. Softech World WIde

    Lew Guest

    As a service to you I provide corrections with the purpose of increasing the
    professionalism of your presentation. Unfortunately, there's little to
    nothing you can do to undo the negative impression left by spamming a Usenet
    group, but a well-written post would help, as would your constructive
    interaction with those who respond to you. Note the many, many corrections to
    your horrid and unprofessional grammar, lack of number agreement and improper
    capitalization among them. Professional success requires a professional
    approach and a professional presentation, and not spamming Usenet groups.

    Softech World WIde wrote:
    > Location: Karachi, Pakistan
    >
    > A well reputed Software House is looking for Graphic Designer who has
    > professional
    > handson experience on Silverlight

    A well-regarded software house seeks a graphic designer with professional
    hands-on experience with Silverlight.

    > Develop mockups, write

    HTML,

    > and develop any

    web-based

    > content.

    > Design or create graphics to meet a client's specific commercial or promotional
    > needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos.

    The graphic
    > designer should use a variety of

    media

    Lew, Apr 19, 2011

  3. Softech World WIde

    Wojtek Guest

    Lew wrote :
    >> Designation should be mentioned in the subject

    > [What is a "designation"?]

    title

    --
    Wojtek :)

    Wojtek, Apr 20, 2011
  4. Softech World WIde

    Lew Guest

    On 04/19/2011 09:48 PM, Wojtek wrote:
    > Lew wrote :
    >>> Designation should be mentioned in the subject

    >> [What is a "designation"?]

    > title

    Wow. Never in a million years would I have guessed.

    Title of what?

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Apr 20, 2011
  5. Softech World WIde

    Wojtek Guest

    Lew wrote :

    >>> [What is a "designation"?]

    >> title

    > Wow. Never in a million years would I have guessed.
    >
    > Title of what?

    Software Developer
    Team Leader
    Computer Engineer

    Brew Master
    Whiskey Expert

    So my designation could be: Professional Layabout

    --
    Wojtek :)

    Wojtek, Apr 21, 2011