Opening for Java Project Leader

iMentor

Dear all

How are you? Hope this mail finds you in good spirits.
We got your reference through a leading job portal and wanted to check
your availability for our leading clients:

The job details given below:
Title: Project Leader

Experience: 5 - 8 Years

Skills required:
Mandatory

1. Good knowledge in Core java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, EJB, web sphere,
web logic, Unix
2. General RDBMS Concepts
3. PL/SQL programming concepts/ testing

Desirable

1. Experience working on Java/J2EE projects
2. Performance tuning, query optimization process concepts

If you are interested please reply me with your updated resume with
following details.

Current CTC:

Expected CTC:

Joining Period:

Preferred Location:

Domains which you have worked on and interested to work in:

You never know when an exciting opportunity comes your way...

iMentor, take you to the next level..........

Thanks for your time and consideration.

We assure once your profile is sent to us, we would contact you to
explain the positions matching with our clients and process your
papers, based on your interest. If you do have any queries kindly feel
free to contact us at the numbers/email id's given below

If you are not interested currently or you have any friends who might
also be interested, Kindly refer this mail to your friends & help them
getting a suitable opening.

With regards
Imentor
www.imentor.co.in