Opening for Python Programmer at Newport Beach

Discussion in 'Python' started by Cool Dude, Mar 3, 2009.

  1. Cool Dude

    Cool Dude Guest

    Hello ,
    This is Aniket from Techclique, a New Jersey based software
    development and IT consulting firm providing top quality technical and
    software professionals on a permanent and contractual basis to
    Government and commercial customer including fortune 500 companies and
    most of states and federal governments. I am contacting you to see if
    you are comfortable to the skills mentioned below, please forward
    resume to this e-mail address

    Position : Python programmer
    Location : Newport Beach
    Duration : 6+month

    I need local people (or someone that can be here QUICKLY for an in
    person interview).
    Communication MUST be perfect!

    Plus submit with 3 professional references I can call I check myself.
    MUST BE MANAGERS THEY REPORTED TO!! No candidate will be submitted
    without a reference check. I need names ASAP. I only have today before
    other people get this.

    Position Summary

    We are seeking a Python programmer with web-based development
    experience to assist with developing web based applications. The
    successful candidate should have excellent Python programming skills
    (with web development and dynamically generated charts/plots in
    particular) and working knowledge of Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts and SQL.
    Knowledge of Python integration with C/C++ - a definite plus.

    Selected candidate will be working with our ABS/MBS trade desk to
    develop and enhance applications used by Fixed Income Portfolio
    Management. You will assist in the design, construction and
    enhancement of applications used. Qualified candidates must possess a
    four-year college degree with a preferred major in Computer Science,
    Computer Engineering, or other technical/IT degree. A strong
    familiarity with Python on Linux; recent (2007) experience is
    required. Knowledge with web technologies including Apache, JavaScript/
    AJAX, CSS, HTML, designing, coding, and testing web based applications
    a plus. Programming experience in C++ is also a plus.

    Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and
    have excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability
    to project manage and work within a team environment will be critical
    to being successful in this role. Experience in the Securities
    industry, preferably Fixed Income is a plus.

    * 3+ years of Python programming on Linux/Unix platform; recent (2007)
    * Programming skills building forms, lay-outs, charts, and graphing
    * Designing, coding, and testing web based applications preferred.
    * Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
    * High energy/self starter with the ability to work independently
    within the firm*s demanding and highly focused environment

    Thanks & Regards,
    Techclique Inc.
    Jersey City, NJ
    Yahoo IM :