Opening for Python Programmer at Newport Beach

Cool Dude

Hello ,
This is Aniket from Techclique, a New Jersey based software
development and IT consulting firm providing top quality technical and
software professionals on a permanent and contractual basis to
Government and commercial customer including fortune 500 companies and
most of states and federal governments. I am contacting you to see if
you are comfortable to the skills mentioned below, please forward
resume to this e-mail address (e-mail address removed)

Position : Python programmer
Location : Newport Beach
Duration : 6+month

I need local people (or someone that can be here QUICKLY for an in
person interview).
Communication MUST be perfect!

Plus submit with 3 professional references I can call I check myself.
MUST BE MANAGERS THEY REPORTED TO!! No candidate will be submitted
without a reference check. I need names ASAP. I only have today before
other people get this.

Position Summary

We are seeking a Python programmer with web-based development
experience to assist with developing web based applications. The
successful candidate should have excellent Python programming skills
(with web development and dynamically generated charts/plots in
particular) and working knowledge of Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts and SQL.
Knowledge of Python integration with C/C++ - a definite plus.

Selected candidate will be working with our ABS/MBS trade desk to
develop and enhance applications used by Fixed Income Portfolio
Management. You will assist in the design, construction and
enhancement of applications used. Qualified candidates must possess a
four-year college degree with a preferred major in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, or other technical/IT degree. A strong
familiarity with Python on Linux; recent (2007) experience is
required. Knowledge with web technologies including Apache, JavaScript/
AJAX, CSS, HTML, designing, coding, and testing web based applications
a plus. Programming experience in C++ is also a plus.

Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and
have excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability
to project manage and work within a team environment will be critical
to being successful in this role. Experience in the Securities
industry, preferably Fixed Income is a plus.

Qualifications/Requirements
* 3+ years of Python programming on Linux/Unix platform; recent (2007)
required
* Programming skills building forms, lay-outs, charts, and graphing
required
* Designing, coding, and testing web based applications preferred.
* Strong organizational, oral and written communications skills
* High energy/self starter with the ability to work independently
within the firm*s demanding and highly focused environment

Thanks & Regards,
Aniket
Techclique Inc.
Jersey City, NJ