Opening for Ruby on rails developers in Pune, India

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by vandana, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. vandana

    vandana Guest

    We currently are looking for bright innovators just like you to join
    our dynamic start up team.

    So, if you are a master of either Ruby on Rails, and have always
    dreamed of working in an energetic, highly skilled and entrepreneurial
    team of like minded Internet Junkies, your dream may have just come
    true. See www.sapnasolutions.com/jobs for more information.

    == About SapnaSolutions ==

    SapnaSolutions is a new type of web development company, and amongst
    the first of its kind in India: We follow a two tier strategy of
    delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand,
    and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' Web, Mobile and Social
    applications, on the other hand. Nicholas Adams (UK) and Anthony Hsiao
    (Germany), the guys behind EnTrip, have joined forces with Yann Le
    Gouic (France), of Noredox and formerly at StudiVZ. We are expanding
    the existing team behind EnTrip to develop more innovative in-house
    and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
    SapnaSolutions - We Dare to Dream!

    Please visit www.sapnasolutions.com/jobs for more information about
    the application process and our company.

    == Application Process ==
    We at SapnaSolutions understand that great people are our greatest
    assets. All applicants will have to clear personal as well as
    technical interviews, demonstrate evidence for independent and
    creative work, and of course pass our Team-Suitability-Test: Winning a
    round of Tennis on our Nintendo Wii.

    --
    Human Resources
    SapnaSolutions