opening for Sr.Staff Engineer with a research lab @Bangalore

Discussion in 'Java' started by han.subhendu@gmail.com, Jan 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I am Subhendu...I m an consultant ... We have an argent requirements
    with One of our client for Sr. Staff Engineer Position.
    Description : Sr. Staff Engineer
    Experience : Minimum 6yrs to 9yrs
    Education : BS/MS/PhD in CS or related field

    Develop Real time Data integration and Data protection products and
    enhancements using Java and C++. Work with internal and external
    customers to ensure that applications are functionally complete and
    robust.

    - Design, develop and test new products / enhancements using Object
    Oriented Design & either or both of Java or C++
    - Should have Excellent knowledge in Hibernet or any of the ORB.....
    - Work with technical leads and product managers to solve customer and
    business needs.
    - Build and maintain a deep customer understanding through direct
    interaction or review of customer research data.
    - Ensure quality by engaging in unit and integration testing,
    automation and functional testing.
    - Strong knowledge of OOD principles, with ability to map them to
    language of choice (Java, C++ etc.)
    - Knowledge in J2EE is a plus
    - Ability to recognize design patterns based on technical requirements
    and problem domains
    - UML and Use of enterprise design tools is preferred.
    - Test driven development and knowledge of test automation frameworks
    a plus.
    - Experience

    Plz Feel Free to ask any query regarding the opening....

    Plz send your Queries to

    Contact Person :Subhendu
    Email:
    , Jan 28, 2008