Opening for Telecom professionals with OSS, NMS/EMS

kishore.vroute

Hi,

Greetings from VRoute Consulting Services !

Role: Manager/Tech manager

Work Location: Bangalore

Job Requirement :1
OSS Requirements
Requires 5 - 7 yrs of Professional IT experience in Telecom OSS
domain
Experience: 5-7 years in Telecom OSS domain.
Expertise in J2EE, Servlets and Core Java is a must.
Expertise in XML, XSL is a must.
Exposure to Weblogic Server and JBOSS a plus.
Exposure to Workflow Engines, BPEL is a plus.
Strong foundation in data-structures and algorithms.
Good effort estimation and communication skills

Job Requirement :2
EMS/NMS Requirments:
Experience: 5-7 years.
Telecom EMS/NMS Background is a must.
Exposure to FM, PM and/or Configuration is a must.
Expertise in Core Java, Servlets and J2EE a must.
Expertise in WSDL, SOAP, XML and XSL is a must.
Exposure to SNMP, NetCool, etc is a plus.
Strong foundation in data-structures and algorithms.
Good communication skills.
Good effort estimation and schedule tracking skills

If this interests then please do forward your updated profile to
(e-mail address removed) for further proceedings.

Also we appreciate if you can forward this information to your
friends.

Look forward hearing from you soon. Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,
Kishore,
Vroute Consulting Services
www.vroute.in