opening multiple browser windows on command

Paul Moffitt

We have an app in which we want to enable our users to open numerous
documents in new browser windows.

I got the new window open thing down but each time I open a new document it
opens it in the same popup window. I want to be able to select new documents
and open those selected documents one at a time in a new browser window as
the custormer selects a new document to open.

So how do I do that?

Ray at

Don't name your window. For additional information, please see a
client-side scripting group. This group is about ASP, which is a server
side programming technology and it cannot help with this issue.

Ray at work