    Here is the code line I am using now:

    Thanks,

    Steve
    Uriah Piddle, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Uriah Piddle

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Nov 10, 2006

  3. You can open windows with the javascript window.open method. This includes
    options for sizing the window and making various toolbars and menus
    visible/invisible.
    Here's more info:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    Some popup blockers may foil your plans however, so consider alternate
    designs.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,