opening new browser window

john Devlon

Hi

Can anyone please help me?

When I click on a imagebutton, I would to open a new browser window, display
the same image, enlarged.

Does anyone know how to do that in asp.net ?

thanx

John

Mark Rae [MVP]

When I click on a imagebutton, I would to open a new browser window,
display the same image, enlarged.

Does anyone know how to do that in asp.net ?

You'll need to use the OnClientClick property to inject client-side
JavaScript:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/li...ontrols.imagebutton.onclientclick(VS.80).aspx

However, you're really using the wrong control for this - use a HyperLink
instead:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.hyperlink_properties(VS.80).aspx
where you can specify the ImageUrl, NavigateUrl and Target properties...

Malik Asif Joyia

Hi

You can simply Add a Attribute of OnClick and add javascript
window.open("test.html")

Regards, ASIF
Sr. Software Engineer
Palmchip Pakistan Pvt Ltd.