Opening Project Manger "Progress Database"

Rely-On Staffing

Hi,
We have an opening for Project Manager "Progress Database" with 09-12
years of experience for "CMM Level-5 MNC based in Delhi/NCR (India)"

Candidates must have good exposure on Progress Database!

Position would require candidates to relocate to New Delhi/NCR in case
not residing in New Delhi.

Salary will be best in the industry.

If interested please forward you latest resume in MS word format as
attachment along with your contact details at the earliest at
(e-mail address removed)

In case you are not interested or do not fit the requirement, do
forward this mail to your friends who would be interested in this
opening.

Best Regards,
Rely-On Staffing
+91-11-51621060, 51621787