Opening windows with and without scroll bars

john6630

I am opening a window from a log on page using the following:

window.open('Class_Master_Data_Entry.aspx', '_self', 'width=' + w + ',
height=' + h + ', left=' + wleft + ', top=' + wtop + ', status=no,
menubar=no, resizable=no, scrollbars=no, toolbar=no, location=no,
directories=no');

where I set w, h, wleft and wtop based on the screen sizes. Notice the
"scrollbars=no".

From this page I open other pages using _self but want to make the
new pages scrollable since their content exceeds the height of the
screen. It seems that once I open the original page without scroll
bars, I can not turn scroll bars on for the subsequent pages. Is that
correct? Or how do I do it?

TIA
John