Openings for Cooler Classic August 28th & 29th

Andrew Saeman

Registration Info: http://www.milwaukeeultimate.com/classic/info.aspx
Contact Milwaukee Ultimate: http://www.milwaukeeultimate.com/contact.aspx

Current Openings:
Open A Division:
3 openings

Open B Division:
4 openings

Co-ed Division:
1 opening

Womens Division:
3 openings

Cooler Classic Sweet 16

Milwaukee Ultimate Club is proud to host Cooler Classic Sweet 16 at
the Milwaukee Polo Club August 28-29th 2003. We look forward to host 64
ultimate teams, with over 900 players. We will be welcoming 16 Open A teams,
16 Open B teams, 16 co-ed A teams, 8 co-ed B teams, and 8 women's teams.

Andrew Saeman
The Milwaukee Ultimate Club
www.milwaukeeultimate.com