Openings for Cooler Classic August 28th & 29th

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andrew Saeman, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. Registration Info: http://www.milwaukeeultimate.com/classic/info.aspx
    Contact Milwaukee Ultimate: http://www.milwaukeeultimate.com/contact.aspx

    Current Openings:
    Open A Division:
    3 openings

    Open B Division:
    4 openings

    Co-ed Division:
    1 opening

    Womens Division:
    3 openings

    Cooler Classic Sweet 16

    Milwaukee Ultimate Club is proud to host Cooler Classic Sweet 16 at
    the Milwaukee Polo Club August 28-29th 2003. We look forward to host 64
    ultimate teams, with over 900 players. We will be welcoming 16 Open A teams,
    16 Open B teams, 16 co-ed A teams, 8 co-ed B teams, and 8 women's teams.

    Andrew Saeman
    The Milwaukee Ultimate Club
    www.milwaukeeultimate.com

    Andrew Saeman, Aug 9, 2004