Openings in Augmentum India for Sr. Software engineers in QA, Testing with Java

sush

Position : Sr. Software Engineers - QA
Openings : 5 No.'s
Location : Bangalore

Req. Skill

· Deep experience performing QA on Enterprise Class software products
· Ability to develop a test strategy and write sound test cases, test
scripts covering functionality (end user perspective), maintainability,
configurability, scalability, installation, etc.
· Ability to setup multi platform test environments (databases, app
servers, web servers, etc.)
· Deep expertise with performance and load testing! using tools such
as LoadRunner
· Should have experience in automated regression testing by using
tools such as WinRunner
· Experience with tools such as JUnit, JProbe, WebScarab, etc.
· Good understanding of Java and J2EE stack

If you want to be a part of this dynamic organization, pls send across
your latest profile to my mail id (e-mail address removed)
Plz highlight your profile with the required skill sets and mention in
the subject like for which position applied with the following details
1. Present CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice period
4. Have you applied before to this company [Y/N]

(PLEASE NOTE THAT WITHOUT THE ABOVE DETAILS WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR CV)

HalcyonWild

sush said:
Position : Sr. Software Engineers - QA
Openings : 5 No.'s
Location : Bangalore

[ whatever ]

There is a site called monster.com. Please try there, you will get a
better response.