    to get the checklist, or a document based on it.

    Thanks,
    Sean
    sean, Jan 7, 2004

  2. sean

    tbx135 Guest

    Do a google search on "Openmore checklist" and look at the hit on the
    Synopsis website. It's amazing what a little work will turn up.

    tbx135, Jan 9, 2004

  3. sean

    sean Guest

    Thanks for the lesson, I have searched for it. The Synopsys reference
    points to the VSIA website, the checklist isn't there as far as I can
    see.

    Sean

    sean, Jan 11, 2004