openning window from the current window.

Eitan

Hello,
I want open a new page (on the same window),
by using some vb script (I am in aspx file).

How can I do that ?

Thanks :)

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

ASP.NET works like any other HTML page when you are dealing with client side
script. Overall, I would aim for JavaScript instead of VBScript, as a wider
number of browsers support it, but that it is you call (if an Intranet app,
it may not be an issue at all).

Simply write a client side script block and issue a navigate command. Sites
on VBScript should have some guidance on what command to issue. For
JavaScript it is window.navigate(urlName);.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Eitan

Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) wrote :
ASP.NET works like any other HTML page when you are dealing with client side
script. Overall, I would aim for JavaScript instead of VBScript, as a wider
number of browsers support it, but that it is you call (if an Intranet app,
it may not be an issue at all).

Simply write a client side script block and issue a navigate command. Sites
on VBScript should have some guidance on what command to issue. For
JavaScript it is window.navigate(urlName);.

problem had been solved.
it was under : <script runat = "server">

and I should use :
response.redirect(a_url)

your answer was on client side.
On server side (who care if it C# or VB - I did it on VB, as I have
mentioned)

Thanks, anyway :)