OpenSSL for public/private key encryption

Douglas S. J. De Couto

Hi,

I want to use the OpenSSL bindings to do some public/private key
encryption with an RSA keypair. I also want to be able to load the
keys from disk or a string.

But I can't figure out what functions to call, as they don't seem to
be listed on the webdocs or show up in the .rb files. Anyone out
there have experience doing this in ruby have any suggestions on how
to this?

Thanks,

Doug

Douglas S. J. De Couto

Perfect, works great!

Thank you.

http://blog.leetsoft.com/articles/2006/03/14/simple-encryption

Take a look at this.

--
Douglas S. J. De Couto (e-mail address removed)

m +1 441 505 6890
w +1 441 236 5414
fax +1 441 542 1515