OpenTech open souce Designs & tools

jamilkhatib75

Hello,
The new release (1.5.1) of OpenTech is available now with more and more
new free open source hardware designs and design software. This is the
11th release of OpenTech in 6 years. OpenTech is the first and the only
package that distributes open source hardware designs (e.g. VHDL,
Verilog, PCB, schematics......) and hardware design software (e.g.
Synthesis tools, schematic captures, PCB and IC layout, simulators
.......)

For information about the contents, the available packages and ordering
information visit
http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/opentech/about

To offer support to OpenTech users we started teh OpenSupport programs
where you can forward your support requests about the listed designs
and tools.
http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/opentech/partners
If you can provide support to other designs or tools you can join this
program and offer support and earn money

We are currently searching for free (or open source) documentation,
books, tutorials or study materials to include them in the future
releases of OpenTech

OpenTech offers some special offers to students and universities
(contact us for more info)

Besides that we are looking for local distributors or resellers of
OpenTech CDROMs

For more information visit our site or send us email

Best regards,
Jamil Khatib
OpenTech maintainer
http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/opentech/about