Openwave 3.1/4.1 errors

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Brock, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Brock

    Brock Guest

    I hope someone can help me out. My code works with the MME, Nokia and
    Openwave 6.2 emulators just fine. Openwave 4.1 gives me the error below in
    the source window. I have a Verizon phone with 3.1 browser on it and I also
    get an error when browsing my site. I can get the first page of my site
    which is just a link to the second, but get an error after the redirect.
    According to my trace of the site, the response is sent without errors on
    the server.
    Is this something I can change a setting or something to correct? It is a
    VERY simple page with 2 forms. One with a label, textbox and a submit
    button. This accepts input and actives the second form with the result
    data.
    Any help would be great.

    Openwave 4.1 source error:
    ======================= WML Errors =====================
    WML translation failed.
    (13) : error: Invalid element 'PCDATA' in content of 'wml'. Expected
    template |
    card
    (13) : error: Expected the end of root element instead of end of file

    ======================= End Errors =====================

    ************************ Current WML
    <?xml version='1.0'?>
    <!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC '-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN'
    'http://www.wapforum.org/DTD
    /wml_1.1.xml'><wml><head>
    </head>
    System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot set content type after HTTP headers
    have
    been sent.
    at System.Web.HttpResponse.set_ContentType(String value)
    at
    System.Web.UI.MobileControls.Adapters.WmlPageAdapter.HandleError(Exception
    e, HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage.OnError(EventArgs e)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at System.Web.Mobile.ErrorHandlerModule.Application_Error(Object source,
    Even
    tArgs e)
    ****

    Translation failed for content-type: text/vnd.wap.wml
    Brock, Jul 26, 2003