Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:25:05 GMT

Transfer-Encoding: Chunked

26a

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:25:05 GMT

Connection: close

Cache-Control: private

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN"
"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/xhtml-mobile10.dtd">

<head>

$30,000

0

TIA,

PR

Philip Ross

I have been getting the same problem with some of our web/wap pages
and the Openwave browser. I don't have a solution but an observation
that the error for me only occurs on Windows XP PRO, whereas on
Windows 2003 Server the pages are served correctly.

--philip.