    only appears sporadically.

    Do you have any idea why that is? position absolute? javascript?

    windandwaves, Mar 8, 2006

  2. windandwaves

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "windandwaves" <> wrote:

    >http://www.matterhorn.co.nz/test/past.php
    >
    >The large images link to a pop-up. However, in opera, the hyperlink hand
    >only appears sporadically.
    >
    >Do you have any idea why that is? position absolute? javascript?

    Use the Debug ith Outline stylesheet (you'll need to configure your
    settings to allow user and author CSS to be used at the same time) and
    you'll see the red outline of a div overlapping the top three quarters
    of the two large images. Although shown as being behind the images I
    suspect that it is actually on top of them and hence is blocking any
    mouse activity through to the layer with the images.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Mar 9, 2006

  3. windandwaves

    windandwaves Guest

    Steve Pugh wrote:
    > "windandwaves" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.matterhorn.co.nz/test/past.php
    >>
    >> The large images link to a pop-up. However, in opera, the hyperlink
    >> hand only appears sporadically.
    >>
    >> Do you have any idea why that is? position absolute? javascript?

    > Use the Debug ith Outline stylesheet (you'll need to configure your
    > settings to allow user and author CSS to be used at the same time) and
    > you'll see the red outline of a div overlapping the top three quarters
    > of the two large images. Although shown as being behind the images I
    > suspect that it is actually on top of them and hence is blocking any
    > mouse activity through to the layer with the images.
    >
    > Steve

    Thank you.

    Fixed it.

    windandwaves, Mar 9, 2006