    How can I get rid of that margin?

    Thanks
    chlori
    chlori, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Andrew Urquhart, Mar 2, 2004

  3. chlori

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:17:09 +0100, chlori <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > When I look at this page in Mozilla 1.6 or IE6 (both on
    > WinXP) there isn't a margin between the <div> with the
    > red background and the edge of my browser canvas.

    Opera has padding on the body by default, while other browsers have
    margin. You need to set both the margin and padding to zero.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Mar 2, 2004
  4. chlori

    chlori Guest

    Mark Parnell schrieb am 02.03.2004 22:40:
    > Opera has padding on the body by default, while other browsers have
    > margin. You need to set both the margin and padding to zero.

    Thanks for your help, Mark and Andrew!

    chlori
    chlori, Mar 3, 2004