Opera margin?

chlori

When I look at this page in Mozilla 1.6 or IE6 (both on
WinXP) there isn't a margin between the <div> with the
red background and the edge of my browser canvas.

In Opera 7.21 i see a white gap.

How can I get rid of that margin?

Thanks
chlori

Mark Parnell

When I look at this page in Mozilla 1.6 or IE6 (both on
WinXP) there isn't a margin between the <div> with the
red background and the edge of my browser canvas.

Opera has padding on the body by default, while other browsers have
margin. You need to set both the margin and padding to zero.

chlori

Mark Parnell schrieb am 02.03.2004 22:40:
Opera has padding on the body by default, while other browsers have
margin. You need to set both the margin and padding to zero.

Thanks for your help, Mark and Andrew!

chlori