Opera navigation gap

ste.diamond

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of finishing off a website for the company I've been
on placement with, but there seems to be a display problem in Opera 9.

In IE(6) and FF the navigation works fine, but in Opera there is a gap.

If you have a few minutes, you can have a look at the files here:

http://www.stediamond.co.uk/temp/Test/home.html

Thank you for your time
Ste

Chris F.A. Johnson

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of finishing off a website for the company I've been
on placement with, but there seems to be a display problem in Opera 9.

In IE(6) and FF the navigation works fine, but in Opera there is a gap.

If you have a few minutes, you can have a look at the files here:

http://www.stediamond.co.uk/temp/Test/home.html

It looks the same in IE, FF and Opera, which is to say that the
text doesn't fit in the box and therefore some of it is invisible.

I don't see any problem with the navigation.

BootNic

news: (e-mail address removed)
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of finishing off a website for the company I've
been on placement with, but there seems to be a display problem in
Opera 9.

In IE(6) and FF the navigation works fine, but in Opera there is a
gap.

If you have a few minutes, you can have a look at the files here:

http://www.stediamond.co.uk/temp/Test/home.html

..clearfix:after {
content:"." ;
display:block ;
height:0 ;
clear:both ;
visibility:hidden;
}

Opera9.01 is adding content after, IE6 & FF1.5.0.6 are not.

--
BootNic Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:10 PM

People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and
courageously. This is how character is built.
*Eleanor Roosevelt*

ste.diamond

Thank you so much BootNic for your advice, I've managed to reach a
result I'm happy with now.

You've cured my major headache that I've been having all day, so once
again, I thank you :)

Ste