    Thank you for your time
    Ste
    , Sep 14, 2006

  2. On 2006-09-14, wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I'm in the process of finishing off a website for the company I've been
    > on placement with, but there seems to be a display problem in Opera 9.
    >
    > In IE(6) and FF the navigation works fine, but in Opera there is a gap.
    >
    > If you have a few minutes, you can have a look at the files here:
    >
    > http://www.stediamond.co.uk/temp/Test/home.html

    It looks the same in IE, FF and Opera, which is to say that the
    text doesn't fit in the box and therefore some of it is invisible.

    I don't see any problem with the navigation.

    Author:
    Chris F.A. Johnson, Sep 14, 2006

    , Sep 14, 2006
  4. BootNic Guest

    > <> wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I'm in the process of finishing off a website for the company I've
    > been on placement with, but there seems to be a display problem in
    > Opera 9.
    >
    > In IE(6) and FF the navigation works fine, but in Opera there is a
    > gap.
    >
    > If you have a few minutes, you can have a look at the files here:
    >
    > http://www.stediamond.co.uk/temp/Test/home.html

    ..clearfix:after {
    content:"." ;
    display:block ;
    height:0 ;
    clear:both ;
    visibility:hidden;
    }

    Opera9.01 is adding content after, IE6 & FF1.5.0.6 are not.

    --
    BootNic Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:10 PM

    People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and
    courageously. This is how character is built.
    *Eleanor Roosevelt*
    BootNic, Sep 14, 2006

    Thank you so much BootNic for your advice, I've managed to reach a
    result I'm happy with now.

    You've cured my major headache that I've been having all day, so once
    again, I thank you :)

    Ste
    , Sep 14, 2006