opera voice thing

the idiot

Els said:
I understand thicker, no need for embarrassment.

Vodka is best neat, but I prefer it like it is, not thicker or very
cold.

No it isn't. IMO of course :)
it was the slightly slurred voice in my head that made me type it. honest.

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Els scraped:
Okay, I'll forgive you :)

Neither of you, however, should be forgiven for that amazing
over-quoting that you have just been guilty of.

Els

Dylan said:
Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Els scraped:

Neither of you, however, should be forgiven for that amazing
over-quoting that you have just been guilty of.

I forgive myself for that. Try and stop me :p

Els

Dylan said:
It tastes better the colder it is

No, cold is a way to stop your tastebuds from tasting it.
So I guess cold vodka is for people who don't really like the taste of
it ;-)
(I imagine that's why it's always been a popular Russian drink?),

I think that's cause it gives you warm feelings inside to counter the
cold outside. And vodka was made locally, so it would have been a lot
cheaper than imported drinks, if they even ever got imported at all.
whereas things like Whiskey taste better at room temperature.

Cause you like the taste of whisky better than the taste of vodka :)

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Els scraped:
Cause you like the taste of whisky better than the taste of vodka :)

Actually, I can't stand whiskey. I do like vodka though. Anyway, this
should be over in AWW not alt.html ;)

Els

Dylan said:
Actually, I can't stand whiskey. I do like vodka though.
Ditto.

Anyway, this should be over in AWW not alt.html ;)

True. I tend to forget which group I'm in when I post...
Just lucky I don't post in the wrong language :)