opera

David Graham

Hi
I just downloaded opera to see how my pages look in it. I don't seem to be
able to turn the column with all the folders down the left side of the
screen off. I just want the screen to be filled with my page, no column down
the left side

thanks
David

rf

David Graham said:
Hi
I just downloaded opera to see how my pages look in it. I don't seem to be
able to turn the column with all the folders down the left side of the
screen off. I just want the screen to be filled with my page, no column down
the left side

See the little x at the top right of that column? Click it.

Cheers
Richard.

brucie

I just downloaded opera to see how my pages look in it. I don't seem to be
able to turn the column with all the folders down the left side of the
screen off. I just want the screen to be filled with my page, no column down
the left side

F1 key