  1. Guest

    where can uy download opera?

    , Dec 23, 2007

  2. John Hosking Guest

    On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), wrote:

    > where can uy download opera?

    Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.

    Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/

    Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
    first.

    --
    John
    (Or were you just trolling?)

    John Hosking, Dec 23, 2007

  3. freemont Guest

    On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:

    > where can uy download opera?

    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·..·¯`·-> freemont <-·¯`·..·¯

    freemont, Dec 23, 2007
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    John Hosking <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), wrote:
    >
    > > where can uy download opera?

    > Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
    >
    > Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
    >
    > Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
    > first.

    Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
    simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
    OP slaps his forehead. <g>

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 23, 2007
  5. On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:32:29 +1100, dorayme wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > John Hosking <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100 (CET), wrote:
    >>
    >> > where can uy download opera?

    >> Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
    >>
    >> Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
    >>
    >> Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
    >> first.

    > Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
    > simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
    > OP slaps his forehead. <g>

    _IF_ he can find it -- his forehead, that is....

    Allodoxaphobia, Dec 23, 2007
  6. John Hosking Guest

    Allodoxaphobia wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:32:29 +1100, dorayme wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> John Hosking <> wrote:

    >>> Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.
    >>>
    >>> Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/
    >>>
    >>> Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
    >>> first.

    >> Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
    >> simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
    >> OP slaps his forehead. <g>

    > _IF_ he can find it -- his forehead, that is....

    Well, I have a suggestion for that, too:
    http://www.google.ch/search?hl=en&q=forehead

    Gives "about 15,100,000" hits on forehead... ;-)

    --
    John

    John Hosking, Dec 23, 2007
  7. Ed Mullen Guest

    freemont wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:
    >
    >> where can uy download opera?

    > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical

    LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
    its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.

    To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50

    And ... duh!

    Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
    and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
    search? Geez. Frightening.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 24, 2007
  8. Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
    Ed Mullen scribed:

    > freemont wrote:
    >> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:
    >>
    >>> where can uy download opera?

    >> alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical
    >>

    > LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
    > its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.
    >
    > To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
    >
    > And ... duh!
    >
    > Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
    > and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
    > search? Geez. Frightening.

    Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
    correct pronoun when referring to a person...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Dec 24, 2007
  9. Neredbojias wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
    > Ed Mullen scribed:
    >
    >> freemont wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:29:15 +0100, me writ:

    >>> alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical
    >>>

    >> LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
    >> its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.
    >>
    >> To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
    >>
    >> And ... duh!
    >>
    >> Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
    >> and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
    >> search? Geez. Frightening.

    > Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
    > correct pronoun when referring to a person...

    Simple, someone else did it for them...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 24, 2007
  10. Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:33:41
    GMT Jonathan N. Little scribed:

    >>> LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP
    >>> and its inability to discover Google and then you came along with
    >>> that.
    >>>
    >>> To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50
    >>>
    >>> And ... duh!
    >>>
    >>> Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news
    >>> client and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a
    >>> Google search? Geez. Frightening.

    >> Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use
    >> the correct pronoun when referring to a person...
    >>

    > Simple, someone else did it for them...

    Oh, I was just criticizing Mullen for criticizing the OP. He was probably
    right, though. I mean even if you just typed in "Opera" alone, not to
    mention browser, you'd find it searching an SE.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.

    Neredbojias, Dec 26, 2007