opera

dorayme

John Hosking said:
Well, let me just type "opera" into Google and see what I get.

Ah, here's the Opera main page: http://www.opera.com/

Click on the big "Free Download" button/link or read about it some more
first.

Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
OP slaps his forehead. <g>

Allodoxaphobia

Gosh, John, you make it sound so simple. But wait... it is
simple! I would love to be a fly on the wall to see how hard the
OP slaps his forehead. <g>

_IF_ he can find it -- his forehead, that is....

Ed Mullen

freemont said:
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.classical

LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.

To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50

And ... duh!

Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
search? Geez. Frightening.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:
LOL! Ok, nice. I was all set to launch into a criticism of the OP and
its inability to discover Google and then you came along with that.

To the OP: http://www.google.com/search?query=opera&num=50

And ... duh!

Makes me wonder, how can someone manage to configure a mail/news client
and manager to get onto Usenet and still not be able to do a Google
search? Geez. Frightening.

Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
correct pronoun when referring to a person...

Jonathan N. Little

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 00:49:29 GMT
Ed Mullen scribed:

Makes me wonder how someone can configure a news client and not use the
correct pronoun when referring to a person...

Simple, someone else did it for them...

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:33:41
GMT Jonathan N. Little scribed:
Simple, someone else did it for them...

Oh, I was just criticizing Mullen for criticizing the OP. He was probably
right, though. I mean even if you just typed in "Opera" alone, not to
mention browser, you'd find it searching an SE.