    TALIA
    Many Regards
    Sunil
    Sunil Menon, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Sunil Menon

    Sunil Menon Guest

    Dear All,
    I found out that this JavaScript method was eating a lot of
    resources...
    window.createPopup();

    I had called this function twice in one of my aspx pages...thus taking
    the memory to 100%...when one pop-up is created the Test page also
    tries to create another pop-up, the mc then tries swapping memory and
    in the process IE gets a message "Operation Aborted") This is not a
    Win98 issue but a memory issue.
    Are my findings right?

    Thanks & Regards
    Sunil