    Brisbane
    Australia
    Ph: 61 7 0408 779685

    Scotchy, Jul 3, 2008

  2. Scotchy

    Alex Meleta Guest

    Hi Scotchy,

    Good point of purchased product is a support. Bad point, is purchased product
    prepeared for many types of usage and can be overcomplicated for your task
    and can be overdone by you on develop. For instance, these components are
    really good - http://www.telerik.com/, but having too many of them on a page
    can impact on performance. However, good point is you can ask company (Telerik
    in my case) for best practices, help and stuff.

    Regards, Alex Meleta
    mailto:; blog:devkids.blogspot.com

    Alex Meleta, Jul 4, 2008