Opinion - Everyone has one :-)

Scotchy

Hi All

Im interested in feedback from ASP developers that have purchased
pre-built AJAX components for their ASP.NET projects.

We want to purchase a product e.g. Component Art ASP.NET AJAX controls.

I'm very interested in peoples' experience,recommendations etc.

Many thanks in Advance

Paul M. Scotchford
SQLServer DBA/ASP.Net Developer
Brisbane
Australia
Ph: 61 7 0408 779685

Alex Meleta

Hi Scotchy,

Good point of purchased product is a support. Bad point, is purchased product
prepeared for many types of usage and can be overcomplicated for your task
and can be overdone by you on develop. For instance, these components are
really good - http://www.telerik.com/, but having too many of them on a page
can impact on performance. However, good point is you can ask company (Telerik
in my case) for best practices, help and stuff.

Regards, Alex Meleta
mailto:[email protected]; blog:devkids.blogspot.com