    YOU PLEASE???

    Thanks EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!,

    Snir.

    Snir, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Snir

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Dec 30, 2003

  3. William Tasso, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Snir

    Martin Fuchs Guest

    beside those html errors...
    in my opinion you should rethink using this small image sticking to the
    mouse cursor. i do not like sites which are using that kind of "effect".

    greetings, martin

    Martin Fuchs, Dec 30, 2003
  5. In article <>, Snir
    says...

    Not http://members.aol.com/shaqman26/home.html ?

    > I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
    > HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
    > YOU PLEASE???

    The colours are refreshing, but leave the scroll bar alone. That's mine.

    Checking your code, I think lack of a doc-type is the least of your
    problems.

    The worried face is harrassing my pointer, and falling snow is a bit...
    well, crap.

    In Opera 7.23, there's a huge gap between the "Links" heading and the
    start of the associated menu.

    Why are you displaying a 901 KB, 1600px x 1200px image at 500px x 500px?
    Do you like to poke dail-up users with burning sticks too?

    None of your "Arrivals" links work.

    Your wench is very attractive, but again you've used a huge image
    (2048px x 1536px) and told my browser to resize it to 400px x 400px.
    I'll also point out that "length" is not a valid IMG attribute, so the
    actual width displayed by my browser is calculated proportionately from
    the specified height.

    Don't you own a graphics package of some description?

    Do you own a trademark on "and Web Development Space"? You say you do.

    My advice? Start again. Write your own code. Ditch the pointless
    Javascript, start resizing your images in an editor, stop messing with
    my scroll bar.

    > Thanks EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!,

    No problem, dearie.

    --
    Daniel Ruscoe
    http://www.dualstone.co.uk

    Daniel Ruscoe, Dec 30, 2003
  6. Snir

    Steve R. Guest

    Snir wrote in message ...
    > I REALLY NEED AN OPINION.

    I only looked at one page - you girlfriend and you :~)

    364K for a 400x300 pixel image - you've got to be kidding :~(

    36K maximum should be more like it for a web image that size.

    I gave up after that.

    Steve R., Dec 30, 2003
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > Hey All!
    >
    > I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

    Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.

    "1 surfers online"? Shouldn't that be "1 surfer online"?

    How many "Powered by blogger" graphics do you need?

    The image attached to the pointer is stupid. What's it for?

    I suppose the CSS works quite well.

    > I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
    > HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
    > YOU PLEASE???

    Your CAPS LOCK key is stuck on. Don't be so bloody rude and stop
    shouting!

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003
  8. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003
  9. Snir

    rf Guest

    "Snir" <> wrote in message
    > Hey All!
    >
    > I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

    Snowflakes. And it's summer over here!

    Screwing around with my browser scroll bars.

    Not a good layout.

    What is it, a blog or a links page?

    > I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
    > HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
    > YOU PLEASE???

    THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT AT US

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 30, 2003
  10. Snir

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.

    > ... snow effect.

    How do you know what it was unless you saw it?

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Dec 30, 2003
  11. Toby A Inkster, Dec 30, 2003
  12. Snir

    somebody Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:38:15 -0800, Snir wrote:

    > Hey All!
    >
    > I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.
    >
    > I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
    > HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
    > YOU PLEASE???

    IT'S FUCKING SHITHOUSE!!

    > Thanks EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!,

    NO WORRIES!!!!!!!!!

    somebody, Dec 30, 2003
  13. In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > > Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.

    > > ... snow effect.

    > How do you know what it was unless you saw it?

    The joys of Windows XP and Internet Explorer.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003
  14. Snir

    Barefoot Kid Guest

    "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    | In article <>,
    | says...
    | > In article <>,
    | > says...
    | > > Hey All!
    | > >
    | > > I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.
    | >
    | > Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.
    |
    | ... snow effect.

    ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    www.intro-spect.co.uk
    0795 6576 319

    Barefoot Kid, Dec 30, 2003
  15. In article <b3kIb.181$>,
    says...
    > "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > | In article <>,
    > | says...
    > | > In article <>,
    > | > says...

    > | > Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.
    > |
    > | ... snow effect.
    >
    > ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect

    > New Media Designer

    You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
    and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
    you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 30, 2003
  16. Snir

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 18:38:15 -0800, (Snir) wrote:

    >I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

    Throw it away, start again.

    It's ugly.

    It does bogus ugly things (mouse, snowflakes)

    Frames

    If there's any CSS in there, it's invisible behind the

    Andy Dingley, Dec 30, 2003
  17. Snir

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:08:48 -0000, "Barefoot Kid"
    <> wrote:

    >ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect

    It's badly coded - hugs processor time rather badly.

    On the whole though, I think there's only about 12 days of the year
    when you can justifiably run a snowflake effect like this, and we
    happen to be in the middle of them. But anything beyond twelfth night
    though, and it has to go.
    --
    Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.

    Andy Dingley, Dec 30, 2003
  18. Snir

    | In article <b3kIb.181$>,
    | says...
    | > "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    | > | In article <>,
    | > | says...

    | > |
    | > | ... snow effect.
    | >
    | > ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
    |
    | > New Media Designer
    |
    | You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
    | and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
    | you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

    ahahaha some1 get a sense of humour bypass??? you'll be telling me u find the 2 grasshoppers mating
    offensive next :D

    glad u like the site apart from the WONDERFULL snow flakes :p (dont worry they will be gone on new
    years day, untill next year that is)
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    www.intro-spect.co.uk
    0795 6576 319

    Barefoot Kid, Dec 30, 2003
  19. Snir

    | In article <b3kIb.181$>,
    | says...
    | > "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    | > | In article <>,
    | > | says...

    | > |
    | > | ... snow effect.
    | >
    | > ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
    |
    | > New Media Designer
    |
    | You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
    | and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
    | you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

    ahahaha some1 get a sense of humour bypass??? you'll be telling me u find the 2 grasshoppers mating
    offensive next :D

    glad u like the site apart from the WONDERFULL snow flakes :p (dont worry they will be gone on new
    years day, untill next xmas that is)
    Hung Diep
    New Media Designer
    www.intro-spect.co.uk