OPINION NEEDED FAST

Snir

Hey All!

I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
YOU PLEASE???

Thanks EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!,

Snir.

Martin Fuchs

beside those html errors...
in my opinion you should rethink using this small image sticking to the
mouse cursor. i do not like sites which are using that kind of "effect".

greetings, martin

Daniel Ruscoe

Not http://members.aol.com/shaqman26/home.html ?
I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
YOU PLEASE???

The colours are refreshing, but leave the scroll bar alone. That's mine.

Checking your code, I think lack of a doc-type is the least of your
problems.

The worried face is harrassing my pointer, and falling snow is a bit...
well, crap.

In Opera 7.23, there's a huge gap between the "Links" heading and the
start of the associated menu.

Why are you displaying a 901 KB, 1600px x 1200px image at 500px x 500px?
Do you like to poke dail-up users with burning sticks too?

None of your "Arrivals" links work.

Your wench is very attractive, but again you've used a huge image
(2048px x 1536px) and told my browser to resize it to 400px x 400px.
I'll also point out that "length" is not a valid IMG attribute, so the
actual width displayed by my browser is calculated proportionately from
the specified height.

Don't you own a graphics package of some description?

Do you own a trademark on "and Web Development Space"? You say you do.

My advice? Start again. Write your own code. Ditch the pointless
Javascript, start resizing your images in an editor, stop messing with
my scroll bar.
Thanks EVER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!,

No problem, dearie.

Steve R.

Snir wrote in message ...
I REALLY NEED AN OPINION.

I only looked at one page - you girlfriend and you :~)

364K for a 400x300 pixel image - you've got to be kidding :~(

36K maximum should be more like it for a web image that size.

I gave up after that.

Hywel Jenkins

Hey All!

I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.

"1 surfers online"? Shouldn't that be "1 surfer online"?

How many "Powered by blogger" graphics do you need?

The image attached to the pointer is stupid. What's it for?

I suppose the CSS works quite well.

I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
YOU PLEASE???

Your CAPS LOCK key is stuck on. Don't be so bloody rude and stop
shouting!

rf

Snir said:
Hey All!

I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.

Snowflakes. And it's summer over here!

Screwing around with my browser scroll bars.

Not a good layout.

What is it, a blog or a links page?
I REALLY REALLY NEED AN OPINION AND I KNOW THAT THIS GROUP'S SURFERS
HAVE GREAT TALENT IN HTML AND WEB DESIGN, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS CAN
YOU PLEASE???

THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT AT US

Cheers
Richard.

Hywel Jenkins

| In article <[email protected]>,
| (e-mail address removed) says...
| > In article <[email protected]>,
| > (e-mail address removed) says...
| > > Hey All!
| > >
| > > I just finished building a css-based website, http://www.snirweb.com.
| >
| > Thank God Mozilla doesn't permit that bloody awful.
|
| ... snow effect.

ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
New Media Designer

You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

Andy Dingley

ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect

It's badly coded - hugs processor time rather badly.

On the whole though, I think there's only about 12 days of the year
when you can justifiably run a snowflake effect like this, and we
happen to be in the middle of them. But anything beyond twelfth night
though, and it has to go.

Barefoot Kid

| In article <[email protected]>,
| (e-mail address removed) says...
| > | (e-mail address removed) says...

| > |
| > | ... snow effect.
| >
| > ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
|
| > New Media Designer
|
| You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
| and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
| you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

ahahaha some1 get a sense of humour bypass??? you'll be telling me u find the 2 grasshoppers mating
offensive next :D

glad u like the site apart from the WONDERFULL snow flakes :p (dont worry they will be gone on new
years day, untill next year that is)

Barefoot Kid

| In article <[email protected]>,
| (e-mail address removed) says...
| > | (e-mail address removed) says...

| > |
| > | ... snow effect.
| >
| > ahahahaha....i rather like the snow effect
|
| > New Media Designer
|
| You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
| and adds nothing whatsover to your rather nice site. Why on Earth did
| you add it? As a designer I would ahve expected you to know better.

ahahaha some1 get a sense of humour bypass??? you'll be telling me u find the 2 grasshoppers mating
offensive next :D

glad u like the site apart from the WONDERFULL snow flakes :p (dont worry they will be gone on new
years day, untill next xmas that is)