OPINION NEEDED FAST

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Quoth the raven named Barefoot Kid:
ahahaha some1 get a sense of humour bypass??? you'll be telling me
u find the 2 grasshoppers mating offensive next :D

Har! The grasshumpers are still my wallpaper... <g>

Whitecrest

You're shitting me, right? It's a PITA - distracting, gets in the way,
and adds nothing whatsover...

I tend to agree with you about the snow. Same for those Flash popups,
Never really liked those, (though I did make quite a few of them for
customers)

Leslie

Pizza tastes good.

Yeah, pizza usually tastes good (depends on the toppings) but right
now a Krispy Kreme donut sounds even better!

Leslie
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

Mark Parnell

Yeah, pizza usually tastes good (depends on the toppings) but right
now a Krispy Kreme donut sounds even better!

Nah, they opened their first store outside North America down the road
from me a few months ago. They're nice, but not THAT nice. Give me pizza
any day. :)

Eric Bohlman

Nah, they opened their first store outside North America down the road
from me a few months ago. They're nice, but not THAT nice. Give me pizza
any day. :)

How about a pizza topped with Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

As a kid, I vaguely remember watching an episode of the Phyllis Diller show
that featured something resembling an early version of the Star Trek food
replicator. It went haywire and was delivering, among other things, pizzas
topped with hair curlers.

Leslie

Nah, they opened their first store outside North America down the road
from me a few months ago. They're nice, but not THAT nice. Give me pizza
any day. :)

You must have some mighty good pizza Down Under! Pizza is one of the
basic food groups, as far as I'm concerned, but a couple of fresh
Krispy Kreme donuts and a pot of freshly brewed coffee is almost
heaven.

Come to think of it, though, I had an opportunity a few years ago of
sampling some vegemite. I, uh... didn't care for it and stopped at
the pizza place on the way home. I would certainly choose pizza over
vegemite any day. :)

Leslie
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

Mark Parnell

You must have some mighty good pizza Down Under! Pizza is one of the
basic food groups, as far as I'm concerned, but a couple of fresh
Krispy Kreme donuts and a pot of freshly brewed coffee is almost
heaven.

Either that or their donuts aren't the same down here. :)
Come to think of it, though, I had an opportunity a few years ago of
sampling some vegemite. I, uh... didn't care for it and stopped at
the pizza place on the way home. I would certainly choose pizza over
vegemite any day. :)

At the risk of sounding un-Australian...so would I. I hate Vegemite. :-|