    Is this the perferred way of displaying my data? When I do this, I can no
    longer use the desing tab in VS.NET.

    Need your Opinion!
    bspann, Oct 22, 2003

  2. bspann

    Adam Guest

    You only lose the designer functionality if you use the
    statement inside of a property, for instance:

    <asp:label text='DataBinder.Eval
    (Container.DataItem, "myData", "{0:C}") %>' />

    However, if you don't need to use it as a property and are
    just displaying text you could do something like this:

    (Container.DataItem, "myData", "{0:C}") %></span>

    With this solution you won't lose the designer
    functionality.

    TemplateColumns. To display
    >my values, I use the ASP code in the HTML. So for

    example, I have <%#

    Adam, Oct 23, 2003