Opinions about 'Algorithms and Design Patterns in Ruby' book

Gavri Fernandez

Hi everyone,
Googling to get more info about inner classes in Ruby led me
to this book http://www.brpreiss.com/books/opus8 and I remembered that
this was a book I planned to have a look at some time ago but never
did. Has anyone here read it? Is it technically accurate? Worth
reading?

(I know about the Pickaxe book. Just looking for alternate sources of
information)

Thanks

Jason Sweat

Hi everyone,
Googling to get more info about inner classes in Ruby led me
to this book http://www.brpreiss.com/books/opus8 and I remembered that
this was a book I planned to have a look at some time ago but never
did. Has anyone here read it? Is it technically accurate? Worth
reading?

I recall there was a thread on this a few months back on this list.
You should probably search the archives for it.

Regards,
Jason
http://blog.casey-sweat.us/