Opportunity -J2ee TL/Sr Developers-Walkins

ITRecruiter

Hello
Java/J2ee Professionals

For Walkins fix appointment with me soon

We are writing to you from Datamatics Limited
We at Datamatics Limited is having an open Opportunity for a positions
of Sr J2ee Developer and Java Team Leads

Skill sets Required:- Core java,J2ee,Jsp,Serlvets,Struts
If you know Hibernate and Swing Preferred however is not Mandatory
Experience :- 3 to 6 yrs of Experience candidates apply with us .
Location:- Mumbai

Other Attributes Required:-
# Good Communication Skills
# Good Client Interfacing Skills
# Good Team player

Should match the above mentioned profile send in your updated Resume
across my mail id at the earliest.

Mention in your
Full Name
Co name
Current and Expected Package
Current Location and willingness to relocate
Notice Period

You can also refer in your friends and colleagues for same opportunity
or different technology and role .

For Walkins fix appointment with me soon -
mail at (e-mail address removed)

Hurry dont miss this opportunity to be a part of Datamatics .For
information on company log on to www.datamatics.com

Thanks and Regards
Ryupa Bhatt
datamatics Ltd