Opportunity -J2ee TL/Sr Developers-Walkins

Discussion in 'Java' started by ITRecruiter, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. ITRecruiter

    ITRecruiter Guest

    Hello
    Java/J2ee Professionals

    For Walkins fix appointment with me soon

    We are writing to you from Datamatics Limited
    We at Datamatics Limited is having an open Opportunity for a positions
    of Sr J2ee Developer and Java Team Leads

    Skill sets Required:- Core java,J2ee,Jsp,Serlvets,Struts
    If you know Hibernate and Swing Preferred however is not Mandatory
    Experience :- 3 to 6 yrs of Experience candidates apply with us .
    Location:- Mumbai

    Other Attributes Required:-
    # Good Communication Skills
    # Good Client Interfacing Skills
    # Good Team player

    Should match the above mentioned profile send in your updated Resume
    across my mail id at the earliest.

    Mention in your
    Full Name
    Co name
    Current and Expected Package
    Current Location and willingness to relocate
    Notice Period

    You can also refer in your friends and colleagues for same opportunity
    or different technology and role .

    For Walkins fix appointment with me soon -
    mail at

    Hurry dont miss this opportunity to be a part of Datamatics .For
    information on company log on to www.datamatics.com

    Thanks and Regards
    Ryupa Bhatt
    datamatics Ltd