Optimal Character recognition using python

pytart

Hello ,
I have a project to develop a basic character recognition
module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural networks.
I would be very helpful if u cud give me some helpful links for the
project. I am having problems with the implementation part of the
project, the backpropagation concept is OK with me.

thnx in advance

Diez B. Roggisch

pytart said:
Hello ,
I have a project to develop a basic character recognition
module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural networks.
I would be very helpful if u cud give me some helpful links for the
project. I am having problems with the implementation part of the
project, the backpropagation concept is OK with me.

Homework? How about you show us the code you have, and what actual problems
you have, and then we might be able to help.

Diez

Steven D'Aprano

Hello ,
I have a project to develop a basic character recognition
module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural networks. I
would be very helpful if u cud give me some helpful links for the
project.

Oh that's hilarious. Sophisticated tech speak ("basic character
recognition module in python using backpropagation and artificial neural
networks") immediately followed by the most egregious sms-drooling ("u
cud").

pytart, do you code like you write English?