    "performance" of the application.
    Are there any tools available for the same by MS? Or any third party tools?
    Please suggest.

    MS, Jun 24, 2004

  2. You can try Rational Purify.

    --
    Saludos,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP

    "MS" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I have a web app using C# for coding. I need to track the "memory usage"

    and

    Jose Luis Manners, Jun 24, 2004

  3. MS

    Ian Jones Guest

    The MS Web Application Stress tool could be what you are after.

    This simulates a number of users on the site and measures response times,
    memory usage and any other performance counters you wish to add.

    I can't remember off hand which counters are relevant to website
    performance, though the WAS help should tell you.

    Ian Jones, Jun 24, 2004
  4. MS

    jai hanuman Guest

    performance monitor (perfmon.msc) ?

    jai hanuman, Jun 24, 2004
  5. MS

    Sahil Malik Guest

    Try ClrProfiler, or Application Center Test.

    - SM

    Sahil Malik, Jun 27, 2004