Optimizing class layout for a file viewer

sven.kreamer

I am writing a file viewer and struggling on how to layout the basic
classes optimally. There will be the ability to view multiple files at
once, and there will be a user defined number of windows each viewing
into the opened files. It is possible for several of these windows to
view into the same file and scrolled to different parts of it.
Assigning what file a window is viewing can be changed on the fly as
can the number of windows. What basic classes, inheritance, and such
would be a good setup for this? The answer is probably simple but I am
just not able to come up with anything elegant yet.